Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's plan and prayer needs

It is 6:00am and I am looking at the schedule for today. Please pray specifically for us leaders, we aren’t as resilient as the students are, at least I am not anyways. I have many aches from all of the walking and being on my feet. God has provided the strength each day as I have asked for it.

Today is a really busy schedule, we have a prayer walk this morning called Skyscraper Safari. Interacting and praying for people we meet in the financial district. At noon we take two sack lunches to the Civic Center area and find a homeless person to share lunch with, eating ours with them. At 2:00 we setup prayer stations throughout the Tenderloin engaging and praying for people as they come by. Tonight at 7:30 we have Hot Chocolate Evangelism again, taking a thermos of Hot Chocolate out to share with people on the street and engage in conversation.

Our last full day, please pray for changed lives in our kids. God has worked in them in many ways already, I don’t think He is finished. Every single one of them is looking to seek God’s face and what He has in store for them. Pray for that to continue today. Thanks parents, for giving me the opportunity to serve with your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment