Thursday, June 18, 2009

Training Night in the Short North

Well, I forgot my camera, so no pictures. I promise pictures next week. But, first I want to say that I feel so blessed to be going on this trip with such a great group of Godly young men and women. Everything went so well tonight. They went out in groups of 2-3 and had conversations with people in the Short North area. Already some stories starting to be logged as they meet people with different views on religion and God. I gave them some tools (thanks Dan and Alicia) to use to help them get into conversations and allow the Holy Spirit to work through them. They all seemed to like them and will use them in SF.

The groups seemed to be working well together already. I had so much fun on the way home and Danny sang to us while Julianne and Steph sang a completely different song. Katie just sat in the back and tried to figure out what was going on. I am so excited to see God already developing new relationships in my (and the other) groups.

Prayer request - just that God shows himself to each of us and we have our eyes open to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment